Friday, February 25, 2011

Joining Blue Sky Furled Leaders Team

When guiding in the park I'm always looking for new ideas, products, or techniques to make my clients day more enjoyable and successful.  Over the years I've been accustom to using traditional 7.5 Ft. leaders in the park.  These leaders have treated me well, and there have been a good number of successful days on the water using them.  Within the past three years I've been using the Blue Sky Furled Leader as my go-to leader for guiding.  Unlike traditional mono leaders, the Blue Sky leader truly holds up well, casts great, and is easy for my clients to fish.  My leader never gets longer than seven feet, and my clients are getting more natural drifts using the Blue Sky leader.  I'm excited to join the Blue Sky family, and I hope that you get an opportunity to check out some of their products.  Currently you can find Blue Sky through Cabela's, as well as some traditional fly shop locations.  Check them out online at www.blueskyfly.com. If you have any questions about the product, use, or general information, please feel free to give me a call.

On another note, I was able to fish the Big T last week. Open water is popping up, and fish were quite responsive to midge patterns as well as my special egg pattern.  The rainbows should be getting ready to stage for the spawn within the next month or so.  I'm hoping to get out and fish the Eagle River for some big spring rainbows.  Snow is falling in the front range today, and Ainsley and I get the chance to hang out inside today!

Tight Lines,

A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment